Saturday, March 21, 2009

I almost forgot.....


.....to post a picture of the pinkeep I did for the Year Long Prairie Schooler exchange. It isn't a great picture but I think it turned out ok generally. I hadn't ever stitched a Prairie Schooler design when I ran across this exchange but I liked a lot of the patterns so I joined. I received a beautiful pincushion from my exchange partner which I will post a picture of another time when the light is good and I can take a better picture of it. This was also my very first pinkeep creation. The fabric was hand dyed and tinted a bit more yellow then the picture shows. I'm looking forward to the next round of the exchange.
I will also be part of the Blackbird design exchange coming up in April. Goodness, with the two exchanges, the teapot, a Nora Corbett design (letter J), and two very large pieces I'm starting from Scarlett Quince for my gran'ma and mother, I should be busy for awhile. It is hard to put down one to work on another!

No comments: